Hogan Hyperlight Black
Characterized by smooth and dynamic forms, these new running shoes combine the jogging shoe lines and urban features. The multi-material upper recalls iconic details of the brand and is enhanced by a loop on the back, which aids the fitting by adding a technical touch. An ultra dynamic model, with a memory foam insole and a lightweight outsole with spikes recalling the historic H383 model tread.
- Men's Hogan Hyperlight
- Made in Italy
- Suede and smooth leather upper
- Technical fabric inserts
- Hogan logo stamped on the side
- Memory foam insole
- Rubber outsole
- Maintenance and care cards included
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.