Hogan H619 Combat Boots Grey
New must-have for contemporary urban style, these combat boots feature a lugged outsole with milleraies detailing. Designed for optimal grip, the tread comes with external H-shaped blocks. Featuring a warm wool lining with houndstooth pattern, the upper in greased suede comes with a branded pull on the back. The prominent toe and heel add character and three-dimensionality to this wintery taste style, enhanced by exposed stitching. The memory foam insole guarantees a cushioned fit.
- Men's leather combat boots
- Made in Italy
- Suede upper
- Brushed greased finishing
- Back pull with H monogram
- Fabric lining (80% wool, 20% polyamide)
- Memory foam insole 8 mm
- EVA outsole
- Perceived height 5.5 cm
- Maintenance and care cards included
- Fabric dustbag included
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sale
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sale
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sale
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.