Pierre Hardy Comet XL Black
The dynamic sole of the TREK COMET sneaker, Pierre Hardy’s flagship style, is revised to XL size: the COMET XL.
The laces are thicker. The grosgrain ribbons holding the lacing are wider. The elasticated leather heel tab is also wider.
Everything is revised upwards for a more striking effect.
- Material: mesh neoprene
- Details: large tubular laces (an additional pair of laces is included) ; oversize elasticated leather heel tab ; graphic neoprene, calfskin suede & calf leather inserts ; middle ribbon on the upper
- Lining: neoprene lining
- Sole: « Hyper Comet » rubber sole with three cubes in perspective
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sale
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sale
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sale
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.