Moon Boot Lab69 Brown
The soft wool version of the Moon Boot Mule brings out-of-this-world aesthetics to planet Earth. The narrow silhouette and flexible, slip-on design are unique but the famous high-technology inspiration stays true to the original Icon. It’s insulated, fitted with a lightweight mid sole and features suction pads on the rubber tread sole that offer serious ground control. This iteration is reimagined in cosy wool and trimmed with soft suede.
- LAB69 Icon Brown Wool Mules
- 100% water-repellent
- Suede heel counter and trim
- Gold-tone metal eyelets
- Multi-coloured criss-cross tubular laces
- Thermoplastic mid sole
- Rubber tread sole
- Multisize foam lining
- Slip-on design
- The specially designed foam lining relaxes slightly after a few hours of wear, moulding to the shape of any foot. It's adaptable and offers a secure and comfortable fit for a range of sizes. We recommend sizing up on these styles. For example, if you are usually an EU 38, choose an EU 39-41.
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sale
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sale
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sale
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.