Medium Sunshine Shopper bag in glazed fabric with multicolour leather FF printed and hand inlaid motif. Embellished with embossed FENDI lettering. Tortoiseshell-effect plexiglass rigid handles
The Bikini Girls graphics are a tribute to the visionary sensitivity of the fashion illustrator Antonio Lopez: recalling the atmospheres of the disco era and an expression of the free and universal femininity that distinguishes the Fendi spirit.
Featuring a roomy lined internal compartment, white leather trim and gold-finish metalware.
Can be carried by hand or worn on the shoulder thanks to the two handles and detachable shoulder strap.
Made in Italy
|Composition:||50%polyurethane, 28%polyamide, 12%cotton, 10%polyester, 100%calfleather, inside:60%polyamide, 40%polyurethane|
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.