Simone Bruns Scarf Flower Explosion
Our "Flower Explosion" hand felted fine cashmere scarf in pink is indeed a handprinted flower explosion. The extraordinary design displays a blooming arrangement of delicate flowers featuring classic designs known from the twenties, seventies and today. A timeless and luxurious touch to every outfit.
Thanks to its generous dimensions our fine cashmere cloth allows different styles of wear. We can't wait to take "Flower Explosion" to the seaside for a weekend, use it as a beach pareo in the summer, or just wear it instead of a jacket on a balmy summer evening. Until then, we'll wear it as a classic scarf.
Size: 120cm x 220cm
Color: beige, grey, navy, petrol, pink, taupe, white
Material: 100% cashmere
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.