Kangol USA Woollux 504 Limited Edition Black
The USA Woollux 504 is a limited edition, website exclusive cap hand-crafted in America from start to finish. This new take on an old classic, made from luxe fibers of the finest merino wool will certainly impress.
The wool for the USA Woollux 504 Cap comes from merino sheep raised in the Catskills of New York. Our 100% sourced and made in the USA merino wool is a sustainable, harm free fiber harvested in New York, washed in Texas, spun into yarn in Vermont and made into a hat in Pennsylvania by Employee-Owners.
The USA Woollux 504 Cap features an embroidered Kangol logo and Kangaroo on the back of the cap, along with a comfort stretch sweatband. The Woollux 504 ships in a novelty Kangol hat box and includes a hat brush to keep your hat looking clean and fresh.
|Shape||Ivy Caps & Flat Caps|
|USA Made or Imported||
Made in USA
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sale
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sale
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sale
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.