Simone Bruns Scarf Magnolia
It’s time to bloom. Our "Magnolia" scarf in rose is made from the finest web cashmere and embodies the powerful awakening of flora and fauna after a long winter sleep. We can feel the excitement in the air, smell spring and hear the birds sing. It’s time to celebrate a new season!
With its fine, beautiful and floral print our pure cashmere scarf refines every look and let’s you celebrate every moment. The magnolia blossoms are majestically arranged and handprinted on the finest web cashmere. Our "Magnolia" scarf travels with you to the sea, enjoys with you a walk in the garden or on the beach. Thanks to its generous dimensions, "Magnolia" allows different styles of wear - as a stole, a classic scarf, a beach pareo or instead of a jacket.
Size: 120cm x 220cm
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.