Simone Bruns Scarf Paradise
Our cashmere PARADISE Scarf takes you on a break from every day life. A luxurious escape to a tropical surrounding with exotic flowers and ring-tailed lemurs. The air is humid, insects and birds are chirping and your next refreshing cocktail is already in sight. Our print interpretation of paradise finds its home on this handmade cashmere cloth.
Our cashmere scarfs are light as a feather, especially fluffy and very luxurious. Which makes it perfect on your next trip to paradise as a beach pareo. Back home PARADISE reminds us to book the next vacation soon and keeps us warm as a classic scarf, poncho or stole. It’s the most comforting accessory for every occasion and outfit.
Size: 120 x 220cm
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.