Simone Bruns Scarf Tiger & Jungle
The handmade TIGER & JUNGLE scarf large stages two of these extremely powerful jungle animals in a dreamy setting of plants and flowers, all on finest woven cashmere.
The many facets of the tiger lead to a multi-faceted symbolism. The tiger is considered a symbol of protection as well as independence and freedom, which inspired us to turn it into this beautiful print. While wearing this luxurious cashmere cloth, you will feel empowered, independent and strong. Thanks to its generous dimensions, TIGER & JUNGLE allows different styles of wear - as a classic stole or triangle scarf for the big-evening appearance or as a classic scarf.
Size: 120 x 220cm
Color: pink, cyne, rose, taupe
Material: 100% cashmere
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.