Santoni Pumps Black
This court offers a contemporary expression of Santoni’s iconic style codes, uniting artisanal tradition with contemporary femininity. Its elegant silhouette features a square toe and a heel that gets wider at the bottom. But, what makes it really stand out from the rest is the metal detail on the toe that nods to our iconic double-buckle shoe.
- Women's court
- Crafted from suede
- Colour: black
- Squared off toe
- Double-buckle-inspired detail
- 5 cm block heel
- Leather lining
- Leather sole with rubber insert
- Printed Santoni logo on the insole
- Made in Italy
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.