Tod's Sneakers Grey
Synthesis of a new contemporary lifestyle, the No_Code J sneakers meet the need for a closer relationship between the urban and the natural environment. The extra-light EVA outsole, with iconic rubber pebbles on the back, offers a height and structure that make it suitable for outdoor use. The upper, achieved through fine workmanship, features a sporty taste with trekking references. Made of layers of overlapping fabric and technical mesh, with embossed detailing and heat-sealing on the toe, they come with leather side inserts and T-shaped eyelets. The back, in soft microfiber, is enhanced by a lettering tape, while the insole is padded to ensure maximum comfort.
- Made in Italy
- Men's Tod's sneakers
- Technical fabric upper
- Leather and microfiber inserts
- No-Code logo and lettering on the back
- Branded laces
- T-shaped eyelets
- Padded insole
- EVA outsole with TPU back insert
- Height about 4 cm
- Maintenance and care cards included
- Branded dustbag
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sales
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sales
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sales
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.