René Caovilla Cleo Biker Boots Brown
The perfect compromise between a feisty or an urban style with an additional sparkling touch. All of this is represented in these brown CLEO COMBAT leather ankle boots. In the design of classic biker boots, with elasticated inserts plus an eyelet on the back that facilitates the fit, plus an iconic spiral with a snakehead terminal that wraps the ankle, slimming the figure. These leather ankle boots feature a silhouette decorated with three rows of matching micro-rhinestones. The treaded sole defines this footwear's powerful style.
René Caovilla's creations are entirely hand-made, using only the highest quality materials. For this reason, there could be minor divergences between each item. Such features should not be considered as defects but rather elements that distinguish a handicraft and artistic product. The glitter in the soles is subject to wear, especially in the supporting part of the footbed. To keep the product in top condition we strongly suggest following these recommendations:
- always store the shoes away from light and heat, insofar as these conditions could alter the colour and glue resistance
- protect the uppers from humidity and rain
- use the protective bags to avoid contact with abrasive surfaces
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sale
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sale
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sale
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.