Benedetta Bruzziches Ursula Crystal on Silver
I wonder what we do with all the power of the universe if we can’t dance on it in balance. What are we gonna do with all the time in the universe if we can’t capture its once-in-a-lifetime moments? And so that entire civilizations – made of light and little more – are born and dissolve continuously, at every moment, without leaving any trace or memory of themselves.
Ursula captures that invisible moment in which, on the skin that emerges from the water, light remains imprisoned in the memory of its liquid form. A drape of light made just by the essentials, perfectly adherent to the body and at ease, as Ursula Andress and her bikini in the famous scene of “Agent 007 – License to Kill”.
A metallic mesh bag draped like a scarf, with a silk satin pouch and a zip that is accessible on one side. Ursolina is like a suspended pocket with a metal handle.
Measures: H: 32cm X D: 3cm X W: 22cm
External: 100% Aluminium mesh studded with crystal rhinestones
Internal: 100% Organic silk satin pouch
100% handmade in Italy.
BeNelux 1-3 business days - Free
BeNeLux: 1-3 business days - €8 Sale
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25
Europe: 3-7 business days - €25 Sale
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30
Rest of the World: 6-10 business days - €30 Sale
Please remember that delivery times are calculated considering only working days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded).
How do I return?
- Go to our return centre by clicking here.
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- For Sale Purchase return costs are charged to the client
What items are returnable?
It is possible to send back one or more items within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In their initial condition and not worn
- In their original packaging
- With the identification label attached to the good(s)
- With the corresponding invoice
Upon receipt of the package, AZUR will consider whether the goods returned are in a good condition.
No return or exchange will be accepted if the goods returned have been worn or damaged by the Client and/or a third party and if this use or these damages prevent the goods from being sold.
How soon will I get my refund?
- As soon as the goods are received by AZUR and at the later within 14 days from the date the Client has exercised his/her right to cancel.